Prepare For Amazon Sales
Amazon Shopping Events such as Amazon Great Indian Sales, Amazon Prime Day and other seasonal or topical sales are very popular events, offering bargains and offers at greatly reduced prices for a limited time. All these events have constantly changing offers and a wide selection of new, reduced bargains every few minutes. Customers can choose to search spontaneously in current offers or search for special bargains in specific categories.
As an Amazon Associate and operator of a website or blog, you have the opportunity to participate in the shopping events and increase your income by directing your audience to exciting offers. In this article, we cover how to prepare your website or blog for an Amazon shopping event in order to attract as many visitors as possible to your website, both before and during the event.
Why Prepare In Advance?
An Amazon shopping event is not only limited in time, but the event is only announced a few days before it begins, and doesn’t take place on any fixed date. So, if you prepare your website only on the day of the announcement for the relevant event, place a banner and use other Amazon Associates tools, you won’t have given yourself enough of a run-up to get a good ranking in search results.
Therefore, it’s important to start as soon as possible!
How To Prepare Your Website
Start by creating sub-pages for the Great Indian Sale which deal exclusively with offers, promotions and current bargains on Amazon. Depending on which topics your website is about, it makes sense to analyze the search volume of the keyword terms you’re going to feature in advance
- Optimize a subpage for the specific shopping event. So, for example, by using only the keyword term ‘Amazon Camera Sale’, a subpage created will only be relevant for offers on cameras during the Amazon sale days.
- Link the subpage in your site bar and at the end of the sale event, remove the link again. The subpage itself should always remain online, since you want to get a good ranking at the next Amazon Sale event.
- Email Marketing: As a run-up to the event, ensure that you add a visible and simple sign-up form for gauging reader interest and collecting email addresses from your readers to be used for marketing during the event.
How Do I Advertise An Amazon Shopping Event?
- Associates Central has numerous advertising tools to promote Amazon Shopping Events. Among the strongest options here are banners, which you can implement in advance, preferably on traffic-strong sides.
- Also, in a run up to the shopping event, you should replace those generic Amazon banners with the event banners/creatives and also promote bargains in a product carousel, created using the Amazon Link Builder plug-in
Further Advantages of promoting during an event
The offers and bargains available during Amazon sale events are not only of interest to your visitors; you can also count on increased buying interest with higher revenue for your website. In contrast to other regular deals & discounts, these events are supplemented with greater bouquet of bank cashback offers, exchange discounts and EMI options. What's more? Amazon will also invest in TV, radio, print and other channels to promote the sale – an investment that you should capitalize upon.